- Smart Repairer / Paint Sprayer Required in Guildford
- Up To £30,000 Basic Salary + Bonus!
- Monday To Friday 8am - 5pm
- Main Dealer Bodyshop With Fantastic Company Perks & Benefits!!
The ideal Smart Repairer / Paint Sprayer will have a proven track record working as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer or SMART Repairer from within a fast-paced Automotive Bodyshop environment and be able to carry out all aspects of Vehicle Body Repair and Paintwork.
Responsibilities as a Smart Repairer / Paint Sprayer Technician:
- Fully prepping the vehicle for painting.
- Fully painting the vehicle from base coat to lacquer.
- Refinishing all vehicle to a high standard.
- Getting cars ready for resale to the retail market
This Smart Repairer / Paint Sprayer role is due to expansion and our client looking to bring in additional work complimenting the existing team within the Bodyshop department.
The successful Smart Repairer / Paint Sprayer must be able to work to a high standard and without supervision and work as a team member. ATA is preferred but is not mandatory as training will be given.
Our Client is offering a competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 + bonus! Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm!
If you are interested in this Smart Repairer / Paint Sprayer or any other Bodyshop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Surrey, please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Paint Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.