- Basic Salary: £26,000-£28,000 ; OTE £32,000 - £34,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-1pm
- Friendly and well established business
- Diagnose faults with LCVs, advise on repair required and fix the issue right first time
- Be part of a hard-working workshop and push to obtain the best results with every vehicle you fix
- Qualified Level 3 or above in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
- Strong skills with servicing in passenger vehicles or LCVs
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics, to enable you to advise both technicians, service advisors and customers
- A Full UK Driving License
- MOT Testing licence would be desirable but not essential
- German franchise experience would be very desirable
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.