Starting salary up to £26,000 per annum plus a quarterly bonus.
40 hour working week with 1 in 2 Saturday morning 8:00am to 1:00pm.
Our client. a long-established franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in Cardiff, requires an experienced and professional Trade Parts Supervisor to join their busy Parts Department.
Working as part of a friendly team, as a Trade Parts Supervisor you shall be second in command to the Group Parts Manager and be responsible for the following:
- To effectively supervise our client's trade team and to motivate and help with the development of the parts apprentices.
- To ensure the efficient operation of the trade operation to achieve parts growth.
- To ensure all customers are served in a professional and efficient manner to gain retention.
- To maximise profitability in accordance with parts budget.
- To monitor and log trade team call statistics, reporting findings weekly.
- Identify and analyse customer spend and sales trends.
- Actively push promotions through the trade team.
- Manage online sales through website and eBay.
- To train and develop staff to a satisfactory level of performance.
- To promote the sales of manufacturers parts and stimulate the parts business through workshop outlets achieving monthly sales targets.
You will need to hold recent or current automotive vehicle parts experience at a supervisory/senior level, ideally working within a dealership, however our client is also very interested in Trade Parts Supervisors from a motor factor background within a similar capacity.
You will also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with a dealer management and electronic parts catalogue system, hold a UK driving license with minimal points, and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic manner.
For your hard work as a Trade Parts Supervisor, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £26,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to a generous quarterly bonus scheme.
- Training and development provided as and when required.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- A workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established and well-regarded local business.
- 40 hour working week with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am to 1:00pm
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.