- Basic salary £28 - £36k Basic + Bonus + Overtime
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 -6:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays
Requirements and Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician:
- You must be a Fully Qualified, Level 3 Technician who is a team player and capable of diagnostics and all mechanical repairs
- You must have a proven track record of performing to high manufacturer standards in a Main Dealer environment.
- You must be confident completing a full range of jobs and be keen to learn new skills for the more niche repairs the dealership undertake.
- You must be capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining the company’s outstanding standard of work.
- A competitive basic salary depending on your skill set, qualifications and quality of work. This can be up to £36,000 for the right person.
- A bonus scheme to further supplement your earnings. The bonus is worked out of several avenues for a more consistent commission structure (productivity, CSI and profits).
- A Monday to Friday role at a Luxury Branded Dealership with Saturdays on a rota
- Company and Manufacturer training from the offset and throughout to allow you to continue developing your skills.
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected company that offer a great benefit package.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Car Technician Vacancy has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Wimbledon or South London, please get in touch with Scarlett Boshle at Perfect Placement today. She helps people find Automotive jobs.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.