- Basic £27,000, OTE up to £45k
- 40 hour working week Monday to Friday
- Rare opportunity with a large industry renowned car dealer group
To be a success in this SMART Repair role, you will have:
- The knowledge of smart repairs/paint
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Basic IT skills in order to use a tablet
- Previous experience with smart repair and paint
- Great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- A full UK driving license
- Starting salary up to £27,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to efficiency related bonus scheme providing an uncapped annual on target earnings up to £45,000 per annum.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Access to further training/technical development.
- Various company benefits including life assurance, cycle to work scheme, discount gym membership, vehicle purchase discounts, and an "Employee Advantage" retail discount scheme.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.