- Basic salary up to £26,000 with a realistic OTE of £38,000
- Working hours are Monday - Friday: 8:30am til 5pm with a Saturday morning rota.
- Opportunity to join a growing main dealer group who work alongside some top manufacturers!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop and is capable of completing work to a industry leading standard. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
The ideal Vehicle Technician will also hold a current and valid MOT licence and have an Air Conditioning Refrigerant Handling Licence (not essential).
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of models
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Contributing towards the efficiency and success of the workshop as a co-operative team player
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the Leicestershire area, please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!