Due to very exciting and ongoing expansion plans for 2022, our client is looking for a variety of talent for their business, one of the positions being a Production Manager to manage and oversee the CNC and Precision Engineering operations.
Our client is looking for experienced Managers, Workshop, CNC Machine Shop and Production Managers with strong Precision Engineering backgrounds to be considered.
Package for a Production Manager:
- £35,000 to £45,000 depending on level of experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Mon-Fri 08:00-16:30
- Manage the design and manufacture of the precision engineering operations from CNC, Manual, Assembly, IT, Warehouse & Distribution. Leading the engineering activities of CNC programmers and machinist delivery product to customer specification.
- Involve coordinating with wider foundry engineers to communicate and design components.
- Lead design and manufacture suitable fixtures to machine complex close tolerance cast components.
- Create accurate machining manufacture processes and production instructions to deliver repeatable machined components.
- Lead communication with customers on machining design or manufacture of projects.
- Responsible for overseeing internal and external training and development of machining team.
- Identify process or investment into machinery to improve manufacturing efficiently and machined product quality.
- CNC machining experience technically managing strategies to machine complex geometry components ideally castings.
- CNC 5 axis milling machining and turning experience. Preferably working with FANUC controls.
- Experience working within a management role engineering projects with shop floor machining team and communicating customers.
- A background implementing process controls, work instructions to ISO 9001 and customer specifications and leading training to support consistent high quality machined products.
If you do not hear back from us within 3 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this Production Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Great Yarmouth please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!