Car Sales Executive required in Taunton
- Salary £18,000 Basic, £35-£40,000 OTE
- Working 5 days a week Monday to Saturday
Our Main Dealer client is looking for an enthusiastic person to join their team as a Sales Executive. Motor trade experience not essential how face to face retail sales is an essential requirement for this role. All training will be given.
Duties of a Car Sales Executive:
- Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of the brand and products
- Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
- Follow the sales process prospecting to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures
- Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
- Sell vehicles profitably and be able to achieve targets agreed with the Sales Manager
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Executive role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Roxy Way at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.