Circa £23k Per Annum + OTE £38,000
Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:30 + Saturdays on a rota paid at over time
Excellent Facilities along with the opportunity to join a fantastic ever growing team
Alloy Wheel Repair Technician Required for Prestige Main Dealer Bodyshop near Loughton area
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Alloy Wheel Repair Technician for my client's busy Bodyshop.
The role includes preparation of wheels, powder coating/wet painting alloys, a full diamond cutting process and chemical stripping, tyre removal and re-fitting.
The role will suit an individual that has experience in tyre removal and fitting and paint repair experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be repairing and refurbishing alloy wheels utilising brand-new, cutting edge equipment and techniques.
- You will ensure repairs reach the highest of standards.
- Desired skills and our expectations:
- Must be confident working with alloy wheels
- Experience of diamond wheel cutting equipment is essential
- Must have experience at repairing and refurbishing alloy wheels
- Must be able to work in the team and to the highest standard of work
- Must take pride in work and have high organisational skills
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.