Used Car Sales Manager
We are seeking a Used Car Sales Manager to join our Client's large, well-established Main Dealer in the Luton area.
Our Client is offering the successful Used Car Sales Manager:
- Salary £35,000 (possibly more for stronger candidates) with a £55K OTE
- Fantastic development and progression
Duties of a Used Car Sales Manager with our Client:
- Drive the business forward and maximize customer satisfaction
- Motivate and manage the Car Sales Team
- Understand the different needs of the Retail and Fleet Sales Team and support them to achieve their objectives
- Work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness
- Manage the team in a hands-on style
- Provide F&I support to all Sales Executives
- Follow a process driven sales process from a retail background
What our Client expects of their Used Car Sales Manager:
- A proven track record in a Sales Management position in a main dealer
- Full UK Driving License
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
My client is a large and busy main dealer and they are looking for candidates who are experience working running a large team in a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Used Car Sales Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.