- Fleet Technician Required in Didcot, Oxfordshire
- Salary Of £33,000 Including Shift Allowance + Overtime
- 37.5 Hour Week, Earlies & Late Shifts Rotating
- Overtime (Endless Amounts), Variety Of Fleet Work Daily, 25 Days Holiday + BH
This is the perfect opportunity for any Fully Qualified Technician looking for one of the most secure jobs within the industry, a variety of Fleet Vehicles to work on daily, and a close-knit team working environment!
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Vehicle Inspections
- Working on Medical Equipment & Electric Hybrid - Full training provided
- Vehicle Diagnostics & Fault Finding
You will ideally live within the Didcot area or be able to travel to the Didcot, Oxfordshire area and have a working experience of Vans & Cars and/or be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent (with certificates to prove).
If you are interested in hearing more about this Fleet Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.