- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm + (1 in 2) Saturdays worked 9.00am-1.00pm.
- Salary: £23-24k basic + bonus = overall earnings of £32,500-33,500 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
When working for this company you can enjoy working with a fantastic team who are friendly and helpful, a modern and welcoming environment and great company benefits too!
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service.
- Maintain the parts processes that meets quality and manufacturer standards.
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the parts market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Maintaining standards of performance of the parts team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the business team ethos.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
You must be:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a Main Dealer parts department.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfill administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
Main Dealer motor trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southen-On-Sea please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.