Senior Parts Advisor
- Prestige Dealer
- Basic £26,500
- OTE £31,500 (Uncapped)
- Monday to Friday 8:00 - 18:00
- Saturday mornings on a rota
Our client, who is a prestige main dealer is looking for a Senior Parts Advisor.
As a Senior Parts Advisor, you will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities in a fast paced environment while providing first class customer experiences. You will be integral to the smooth running of the parts department.
The duties of the role will include:
- Maintaining up to date and accurate stock levels.
- Ability to receive and sort inbound and outbound parts as necessary.
- Able to update records on in-house computer system.
- Liaise with other members of staff throughout the dealership as needed
If you would like to discuss this role, or any others within the Cheshire area, please contact Jamie Bruce at Perfect Placement for further information.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.