Service Advisor required for our client's Prestige Main Dealership in Blackpool, Lancashire.
- £22,000 basic / £30,000 OTE
- Mon to Fri 42.5 hrs a week
- Work for a reputable and family-owned Prestige Main Dealer
Our client are currently seeking a Service Advisor to join their busy Service Department in Blackpool.
The ability to work as part of a team in a busy, pressurised environment is essential. Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
As a Service Advisor, your duties will include:
- Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
- Advising on technical queries/issues.
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out, informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc., and finalising the invoice on completion.
- An ideal Service Advisor will be/have:
- Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service.
- Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Service department.
- Customer relations experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented.
- Must be IT literate, and a working knowledge of Kerridge would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working as a Service Advisor is essential
If this Service Advisor interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Blackpool, please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs