Service Advisor required for my client's Volume Main Dealership in Blackburn.
- £22,000 basic / £28,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Great opportunity to work for a reputable Dealer Group!!
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Service Advisor to work within their dealership based in Blackburn, Greater Manchester.
We are looking for a Service Advisor who has exceptional customer service and problem solving skills along with a desire to succeed and deliver outstanding results for our customers.
The Service Advisor Role
- To provide high levels of customer service on the Aftersales reception desk, ensuring there is good communication between Technicians and customers, ensuring their vehicles are ready on time to the agreed standard.
- To ensure the service customers receive prompt, courteous and effective repair of their vehicles within the guidelines of the policies and procedures of the dealership.
- To work to manufacturer warranty standards.
- To liaise with the Service Manager regarding the most effective way of carrying out the work required, taking account of the skills of the workforce, the priorities of the business and the cost implication.
- To ensure all work is correctly invoiced and payment received, handling customer queries courteously and within company policy at all times.
- To maintain close liaison with customers, to ensure maximum customer retention.
- To ensure effective collection and delivery of customers' vehicles including administering hire / loan cars as required.
- To be responsible for the standards of appearance, safety and discipline and work within the department
Requirements for the Service Advisor role:
- At least 2 years’ current or recent experience in a Main Dealer environment with a Aftersales Advisor position or similar.
- Be able to demonstrate they have delivered a high level of customer satisfaction whilst working in a pressurised environment.
- Have the ability and confidence to successfully interact with a wide level of customers.
- Be highly organised to ensure that all company and manufacturer disciplines, procedures and reporting analysis are strictly adhered to.
- Pinnacle DMS knowledge would be an advantage.
- Be motivated by job satisfaction and the desire to achieve outstanding results.
- Possess a strong and enthusiastic team spirit, encouraging high performance from your team.
- Be genuinely interested in cars and the opportunity to demonstrate this.
- Share initiatives to create opportunities both within and outside the dealership
- Have great of attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
- Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues.
- Resilient with a drive to succeed.
- Honest with high levels of integrity
If this Service Advisor role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Blackburn, please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.