Fast Fit Branch Manager Required in Oxford
- Basic Salary of up to £34,000 dependent on experience + bonus
- Monday to Saturday with a day off in the week + Sunday mornings on a rota
Our client is looking for an experienced Fast-Fit Manager to join their busy automotive rapid fit centre based in Oxford.
You will be responsible for other members of staff so therefore must have excellent team leadership skills and have the ability to solve problems fast and effectively.
You must also possess excellent selling skills with the ability to see a maximise every opportunity that presents itself.
- Manage and develop staff in accordance with Company standards.
- Commercial focus with an awareness and understanding of customer needs.
- Understanding the external factors (economic / environmental) affecting the motor industry.
- Leading by example.
- Initiative, self-motivation and an excellent team-player.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Able to analyse and rectify vehicle faults through the evaluation of relevant information and development of appropriate solutions.
The hours worked are Monday - Saturday with a day off in the week + Sunday morning on a Rota. The successful Fast Fit Branch Manager must be able to accommodate these working hours.
If this Fast Fit Branch Manager Vacancy interests you or you would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Oxford please contact Georgia Twining now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technicians to Panel Beater to Service Manager.