Lead Installation Engineer required in Wetherby
Our client a very successful and rapidly growing Home Appliance Installation Company is looking for a Lead Installer (White Goods Engineer)
Package & Benefits for the Successful Lead Installation Engineers:
- Basic: Up to £25,000
- OTE: £35,000 - £40,000 (Based on Installations)
- Excellent contributory Pension scheme
- Excellent company benefits, including free gym facilities
The Lead Installation Engineers will be required to work as part of a two-person team, as a lead installer you will be responsible for the day from setting start time through to completing work forms. The Lead Installation Engineers will load daily at the depot with your helper and drive to the pre-scheduled work area and carry out installation to high standard and maintain company values at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties for the Lead Installation Engineers to include:
- Where possible helping with training and of staff
- Load appliances safely onto a 3.5tonne vehicle at the depot daily.
- Drive to customers houses or a construction site on a prescheduled route.
- Deliver, assist in the installation, always working to the Manufacturer’s instructions.
- Handle, lift and manoeuvre appliances into the correct location as part of a two-person team using the equipment provided, avoiding damage to the customers property and the appliance To ensure all work is completed to an - excellent standard. Where further work is required contacting Supervisors and agreeing on site with customer.
- Leaving all sites clean and safe at the close of each day’s work shift.
- To ensure that work is carried out in accordance with all Health and Safety at Work regulations and codes of practice, and are always implemented on site, including wearing protective clothing and safety equipment as supplied, and to attend training as required.
- To ensure the reputation of the company is maintained through a professional image and customer service.
Requirements for this Lead Installation Engineers job:
- Full clean driving licence
- LPG desirable
- Electrical qualifications desirable
- Gas Safe Registration
- ACS, CCN1 & CKR1 qualifications
- CSCS Qualification
- Completing gas safety checks
- Experience of working within a Team
- Integrated appliance installation including doors
- Polite and professional at all times
- Ability to build rapport swiftly with customers
- Good listening skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work with plans /detailed drawings
- Good understanding and knowledge of basic Health and Safety
- A good knowledge of the general building and construction industry
- Ability to display excellent Customer Service skills both internally and externally, generating a positive working environment
If this Lead Installation Engineers Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Engineering Jobs in Wetherby please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.