Senior Service Advisor/Service Team Leader
- Basic £25,000 - £30,000
- OTE £37,000 - £40,000
Perfect Placement are currently recruiting for an Automotive Senior Service Advisor/Service Team Leader to join a successful and well established aftersales team based in Manchester.
Previous experience working within an aftersales department in the motor trade is essential for this role. Role
- Meeting customers on arrival and providing them with a seamless service, from drop off to vehicle handover.
- Booking customer vehicles in for Services, MOT’s and/or repairs.
- Updating customers with progress on their vehicle, as well as authorising additional work and making follow-up calls advising on additional work that may need to be completed.
- Liaising with the Workshop, Parts and Sales department to ensure customers vehicles are ready on time.
- Upselling of work, parts and accessories whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products and services.
- Managing and leading a team of service advisors.
- Reporting and working directly with the service manager. Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a Senior Service Advisor/Service Team Leader.
- Experience in working within an aftersales department.
- Full driving license is required.
- Stable career history.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to know more, contact Demi Briers at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.