MOT Tester Required
- Up to £30,000 per year
- Mon – Fri 08:30 – 17:30 / Sat 08:30 - 12:00
- Ossett, West Yorkshire
Our Client, a well-established Independent Specialist in the Ossett area is currently looking to hire an experienced MOT Tester / Vehicle Mechanic for their busy workshop.
Our Client has a great reputation and they are looking to hire an experienced, full time MOT Tester. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team with a great team spirit and have the opportunity to have a job where you enjoy coming in to work every day, which provides an excellent work life balance.
Our Client is offering the successful MOT Tester:
- Salary Offered – Up to £30,000
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 – 17:30
- Saturdays - 08:30 - 12:00
Duties of a MOT Tester with our Client:
- MOT Tests ideally undertaken within 60 minutes, although you are not targetted on this.
- You must have customer service and communication skill
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times.
- Carry out other duties as requested.
- What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technician:
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Have a good attitude to work at all times.
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge.
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard.
An MOT Testing Licence is Essential, Although our Client will look at applicants who’ve recently obtain an MOT Testing Certificate.
Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this MOT Tester Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, MOT Tester, Master Technician, HGV Technican, Vehicle Mechanic or other Automotive Jobs in Yorkshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.