Bodyshop Prepper required in Rayleigh, Essex.
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 45 hours per week
- Saturday Rota: as required to meet business needs.
- Salary: Up to £32,760 basic + bonus p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our automotive client is East Anglia’s leading Accident Repair Company, over the years they have built their success on an unrivalled commitment to quality and customer service. They are approved for vehicle repair by 20 manufacturers, including some of the most prestigious brands.
Our automotive client now has a new opportunity for an experience Bodyshop Prepper to join their team in Rayleigh. The successful Bodyshop Prepper will have experience preparing vehicles for painting as well as detailing vehicles to a high level.
Job Responsibilities as a Bodyshop Prepper for our Client:
- Preparing the vehicles ready for the primer to be applied.
- Applying the primer itself.
- Flatting down primer so the vehicle is ready to be painted.
- Mopping the vehicle after the paint work has been completed.
- Are currently prepping and polishing vehicles in an automotive Bodyshop.
- Have a background as an automotive detailing.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Have the ability to work to high level whilst working on a deadline.
…then apply now as this is the position for you!
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills. Their vehicle repairers are among the most skilled and highly trained in the industry and they continually invest in the latest equipment and technology.
Motor trade experience is essential.