Apprentice Service Advisor required in Dorchester
Amazing Opportunity to Work for a Prestige Brand in the Automotive Sector
Full Training Provided
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Are you looking for an opportunity to start a career within the motor trade?!...
Our automotive client based in Dorchester, is actively looking to hire an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor for their site.
Upon joining you will be enrolled into their manufacture service advisor apprentice scheme working towards an accreditation and be assisted by a skilled, proficient and friendly team.
Duties you will be required to perform (but not limited to):
- Greet all customers at Reception in a courteous and considerate manner and agree their service and repair requirements with them.
- Make customer bookings and plan customer arrival times.
- Take ownership responsibility for customer vehicles, keys and workshop parking.
- Inform customers of approximate prices, delivery times and acceptable methods of payment.
- Establish the customer’s onward travel arrangements and offer a service loan car or courtesy transport where applicable.
- Load the workshop efficiently using agreed Flat Rate times and their Reservation System without exceeding capacity.
- Monitor progress in workshop to ensure promised time frames are delivered.
- Liaise and update customers to ensure approval for additional work required has the customers consent and agreement.
They are ideally looking for a Apprentice whom is looking to start their working career and has some customer facing experience along with good people IT skills.
If this Aftersales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorcesher please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.