Mobile Technician required for Franchised Group in Brighton
- Basic Salary up to £34,100 + a high bonus earning potential
- Up to 45 hours a week; Monday - Friday + Saturdays on a rota
Our client, a Franchised Car Dealership in Brighton are seeking a Mobile Vehicle Mechanic to cover the Brighton area.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Mobile Vehicle Technician:
- NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds or Equivalent
- You will need to be capable of completing all Service type work to a high standard. Knowledge of the larger and more complex mechanical jobs would be beneficial.
- Full UK Driving License
What the Successful Mobile Vehicle Technician will get:
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Competitive basic salary
- 33 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Company Car Scheme
- Discount on services provided by the company
- Company Van
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in East & West Sussex please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs