Mobile Vehicle Service Technician required in Birmingham
- Basic Salary £32,000
- Monday - Friday 8:00 - 17:30
- Bonus & add-ons (around OTE £36,000)
Our client, a Franchised Car Dealership in the Birmingham area is seeking a Mobile Vehicle Mechanic to cover the area.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Mobile Vehicle Technician
- NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds or Equivalent
- You will need to be capable of completing all Service type work to a high standard. Knowledge of the larger and more complex mechanical jobs would be beneficial.
- Full UK Driving License
Our client can offer you the following:
- Competitive basic salary
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Company Car Scheme
- Discount on services provided by the company
- Company Van
If this Mobile Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the West Midlands please contact Jamie Bruce at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.