Vehicle Technician required in Chelmsford, Essex.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm + Alternate Saturdays 8.00am-1.00pm.
- Salary: up to £35,000 basic p.a. (no bonus).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our motor trade client is a well-established Independent Prestige Specialist with an excellent reputation in the locality, they are actively looking for a qualified, skilled and knowledgeable Vehicle Technician to join their small but friendly team.
They provide more than just your basic service and repair work, specialising in German brand vehicles they carry out everything from a quick vehicle health check to diagnostics and full engine rebuilds.
They are actively looking to hire a skilled Technician who is competent at completing:
- Clutches, cambelts, head gaskets, brakes, suspension – repairs and replacements.
- Diagnostics and Electrics.
- General Service and Repairs.
Successful Vehicle Technician Requirements:
- A solid professional track record of 5 years+ as a Vehicle Technician.
- A qualification and certificates for NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A full UK driving license.
- Your own set of tools.
This Vehicle Technician role will ideally suit a Technician whom has a great deal of experience, is wanting to focus on getting the job done in a relaxed environment rather than completing endless paperwork under pressure and is looking for a stable basic than chasing bonus opportunity.
If you feel you have the right skill and mid set for the position apply now!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chelmsford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.