- £14.61 per hour + Uncapped Bonus
- £1000 Joining Bonus
- Huddersfield Based Bodyshop
- 42.5 Hour Week - Monday - Friday
Reporting to the bodyshop controller and working as part of a friendly team in modern facilities, your key responsibilities will include:
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels.
- Complete chassis and framework repairs.
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair.
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required.
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards.
- Work as part of a team to ensure centre operations run efficiently and safely.
Overall you will have a good eye for detail, be a team player with good communication skills, have an aptitude for multi-tasking, and have a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Vehicle ATA Panel Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £31,200 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous uncapped bonus scheme
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Various additional benefits including a cycle to work scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, retailer discounts, and a generous car scheme amongst others.
- Access to industry leading training and development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects/job security with a large multi-site business that is itself part of a larger company.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Huddersfield please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.