Our client a successful Independent Service Centre in Slough is seeking to employ a highly experienced Technician to work within their workshop, to ensure that the work is carried out to the company's high standards.
If you are looking to join a company where you are well valued rather than 'just a number', then our client is a Family Run Garage with a friendly, welcoming, family environment where their staff is looked after and well valued.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technicians:
- A Basic Salary of £30,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Monday to Friday with Saturday Mornings
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
- Carrying out service checks
- Good use of diagnostics
- Repair work
- You will have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- MOT is preferable but not essential.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs