Basic Salary Up to £24,000 + OTE £26,000 +
Franchised Car Dealership
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30
Our Client a large automotive dealership group covering over 50 sites and over 15 well established automotive brands, ranging from the strong volume performers to Prestige, Niche & High-End Vehicle brands are currently seeking a Service Advisor for their busy Service Centre in Southampton.
Our Client has a passion for creating & promoting a team-oriented spirit, which invests in people and strives to be the best service & parts department within the region.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £24,000
- Competitive Bonus Structure – OTE £26,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
- Ensuring the customer receives the best possible customer service and that they are aware of all products and services available.
- Ensure that all jobs passed for warrant submissions are accurately invoiced and costed.
- Document all warranty, goodwill and recall work as per manufacturer’s requirements and Retailer policy.
- Provide advice on warranty claims to the Franchise team to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Utilise technical knowledge and understanding of warranty procedures to enable effective, economic and correct application of manufacturer’s warranty systems.
- Ensure all clerical functions within the warranty department are carried out in accordance with Company policy.
- Ensure Service Advisers and workshop staff complete relevant records accurately when a warranty situation occurs on a vehicle.
- Maintain records of warranty submissions, credits, and customer contributions towards goodwill claims.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate experience in a customer facing role.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to change.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- PC/ Web literate.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Retail automotive service experience preferred.
If this Warranty Administrator job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Service Administrator, Parts Administrator, Service Advisor, Warranty Controller, Parts Representative, Vehicle Parts Salesperson, Truck Parts Sales Advisor, Parts Advisor, Commercial Vehicle Parts Advisor, Business Development Manager, HGV Technician, Vehicle Mechanic or other Automotive Jobs in Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Waterlooville, Romsey, Hedge End, Fawley, Fair Oak, Bishops Waltham, Chichester & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.