- Basic Salary up to £30,000
- Fast-Fit Company
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, 1 in 2 Sats 08:00 – 17:00
- Portsmouth, Hampshire
With over 150 Garages and 50 years of trading experience, our Client provides a busy working environment with a strong reputation of providing customers with a friendly service, with great choice & quality.
They are seeking a Vehicle Technician for their friendly team in Portsmouth, and are seeking applications from a variety of skill sets, whether you are a fully qualified vehicle Technician, new to the trade, a time-served mechanic or a full-time MOT Tester.
Our Client wants to offer an opportunity of a job that works for their employees and for the business.
Get in touch today, to discuss this Vehicle Technician role and other automotive jobs!
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary circa £30,000 DOE
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Life Cover
- Employee Discount
- Days Out savings including London Attractions!
- Long Service Holiday Entitlement
- Employee well-being programme
- Buy & Sell Holiday
- Charity Match – Raising Money for a good cause? They will match it!
- Free Eye Test & Flu Jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
- Repairing damaged vehicles in line with the Manufacturer’s specifications
- Carrying out mechanical servicing and repair on a variety of car and light vans.
- Assisting with the servicing and repair of vehicles in compliance with company procedure and Health & Safety regulations.
- You will ensure the work is carried out to a high standard in line with our customer journey and for portraying a professional image.
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technician
- Experience in a Mechanical Technician position
- An NVQ qualification Level 2, 3 or equivalent is ideal
- Ideally experience in a Mechanical Technician role would be an advantage in areas such as; Tyres, Exhausts, Batteries
- Good understanding/experience of repairs and mechanical servicing and braking
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 9 points (you will be subject to licence checks)
- The ability to interact with our customers effectively; especially when explaining faults
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
- The willingness to constantly learn and improve your own performance and that of the business
- Experience in a professional workshop environment
- Good approach to customer service
If this Vehicle Technician job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Car Technician, Van Technician, HGV Technician, Car Mechanic, or other Automotive Jobs in Portsmouth, Gosport, Southampton, Romsey, Totton, Ringwood, Fawley, Fareham, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Waterlooville, Chichester & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.