Our client a well established Engineering & Manufacturing company in Norfolk is looking for an experienced CNC Punch Press Setter/Operator.
Our client can offer the successful CNC Punch Press Setter/Operator:
- A very competitive salary DOE
- Plus optional overtime
- Excellent career development
- Hours of Work:- Monday to Thursdays:- 08:00 to 16:30, with an earlier finish on Fridays
- Good working knowledge and experience of working with CNC Punch Presses, including setting and operating, with references to support this.
- Work to and understand Engineering drawings and tolerances
- Inspect and Sign off Parts throughout production runs.
- Problem solving and maintenance of CNC Punch Presses
- Good working knowledge and experience of programming CNC Punch Presses.
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Fork Lift/Counterbalance/Stacker Truck License's
- Experience with other sheet Metal Processes.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.