- Up to £28,000 DOE but would pay more for the right candidate!
- Monday to Friday 08:30am - 5pm and alternative Saturday mornings 08:30am - 12:30pm
- Work for one of the UK's leading dealers!
They have a fantastic opportunity available in Preston and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join their busy team.
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician of the highest calibre to join the busy Aftersales department.
My client offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record (ideally within the automotive franchise industry although not necessary as full training will be provided).
Role and Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician:
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
- Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
- Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times
- Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years’ experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
- Full UK driving licence
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Preston please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.