- Basic Salary up to £32,000 (Negotiable Dependent on experience) OTE £35,000+
- Large ARC Group
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30,
- Horsham, West Sussex
They are seeking a Paint Sprayer to join their team! This a great opportunity to join a thriving part of the accident repair business. Our Client offers a fully equipped workshop with regular updating of equipment.
What’s in it for you as a Paint Sprayer?
- A Competitive Basic Salary around £35,000 Dependent on experience
- A fantastic Bonus Structure
- A supportive Management Structure
- Working Hours Mon – Fri 07:30 – 17:00
- Flexibility with Start & Finish times
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Future Development Opportunities within a Group.
- Carrying out the preparation, priming and painting to agreed timescales.
- Ensuring work is completed to a high standard and in accordance Company specifications.
- Adhering to health & safety procedures
- Working as part of a small team with the ability to work on your own.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
- A relevant, Automotive OR Bodywork NVQ level 3 or City and Guilds
- ATA Accredited Preferred
- A full Driving Licence
- Flexibility and willingness to work extra hours and weekends when required
- A demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Full UK driving licence (preferred)
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.