- Basic Salary circa £25,000
- 45 hour working week
- Saturdays on a rota paid as overtime.
- Invoicing completed jobs
- Meeting and greeting customers in person and on the phone
- Warranty work with timing jobs
- Follow company procedure
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times.
- Previous experience within a Service Administrator role
- Kerridge DMS experience
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service.
If this Service Administrator role interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive roles in Shropshire, Worcestershire or North/Mid Wales, please contact Samara Ward at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.