- Franchise Dealer Training
- Fantastic long term career Progression
HGV Technician Responsibilities:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV’s booked into the workshop.
- Assist in fault diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Road test vehicles when required (if you hold a HGV license)
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Ensure all vehicle defects are reported
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
- NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A professional track record as an HGV Technician/Mechanic.
- Be highly skilled and competent at carrying out HGV repairs without support.
- HGV Licence would be an advantage.
- Be a team player, able to work to deadlines.
Motor Trade experience as an HGV Technician/Mechanic is essential
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with Danielle Carty Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.