- Basic up to £30,000 (potentially more dependent on experience)
- Lucrative Bonus + Overtime paid at 1.5!
- Great working environment that isn't high-pressurised
Responsibilities of a Van Technician / LCV Technician for our Client:
- General Servicing
- Repair of Vehicle Defects
- MOT preparation and repair work
- Vehicle Inspection
- Completion of associated paperwork
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a LCV Technician / Van Technician (Time Served Techs with a proven track record will be considered)
- Working experience within a busy LCV Workshop
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of current repair methods
- Driving Licence is Essential.
- Basic around £30,000 (potentially more dependent on experience)
- Overtime paid at 1.5
- OTE likely to be between £32,000 - £35,000
- Various in house perks, enhanced holiday allowance ect.
If this Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Runcorn please contact Alishia Douce at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from LCV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.