- £12 - £16 per hour dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday ONLY
If you're experienced in the Automotive/Purchase role then this would be perfect for you.
The Parts Purchasing Assistant Role/Requirements:
- Organise all parts for recreation cars
- Assist with manufacturing as well as booking in all parts.
- Adding all parts and part batches to each department lists including quality control and prioritise.
- Add all parts numbers and batch numbers to the internal CRM system
- Make final decisions on parts that arrive out of spec from internal and external
- Work alongside the Accounts Department with end of month invoicing and ensuring all parts on the internal system are charged out and dispatched
- Approve invoices weekly
- Liaise with all suppliers about parts on order
- Gather quotes for all new parts drawn
- Assist with tax return preparations.
- 2 years' experience in a similar purchasing role (automotive/engineering)
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with spreadsheets and internal software systems
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Eye for detail
- Analytical skills used to confidently make commercial decisions regarding the quality and costs of parts and preferred suppliers
- Excellent communication and ability to build peer relationships.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.