- Basic Salary £36,000 OTE £40,000
- £2,000 Sign on Bonus!
- Large Commercial Vehicle Group
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Portsmouth, Hampshire
With over 50 years’ experience within the Commercial Vehicle Sector, selling over 100,000 vehicles annually and turnover £1bn +, our client offers a safe, stable and supportive working environment.
Our Client has a passion for creating & promoting a team-oriented spirit, which invests in people and strives to be the best workshop & parts department within the region.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £36,000
- Working Hours: 8am to 5pm - 60 mins break
- Sign on Bonus! £2,000!
- 22 days’ holiday + bank Holidays
- A supportive Management Structure
- A Market Leading Manufacturer Led Training Plan
- Time and a half overtime
- Company Pension
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
- Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises
- Liaise with parts department to attain parts
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to ensure appropriate clocking is made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses.
- Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician) or Time Served
- Current driving licence.
- HGV Licence isn’t essential but preferable
- Must be able to provide a consistent job history.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.