- Basic Salary £29,200
- £2,000 Joining Bonus!
- Overtime Options! OTE £35,000
- Large Commercial Vehicle Group
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 Only (60 Mins Lunch)
- Portsmouth, Hampshire.
With over 50 years’ experience within the Commercial Vehicle Sector, selling over 100,000 vehicles annually and turnover £1bn +, our client offers a safe, stable and supportive working environment.
Our Client has a passion for creating & promoting a team-oriented spirit, which invests in people and strives to be the best workshop & parts department within the region.
What’s in it for you as a HGV Trailer Technician?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of £29,20
- £2,000! Sign on Bonus!
- Additional Overtime – Paid at time & a Half – (Normally 4 – 9 Hours extra available per week!)
- 22 days’ holiday + bank Holidays
- A supportive Management Structure
- A Market Leading Manufacturer Led Training Plan
- Company Pension.
- Carrying out repairs on Trailers according to procedures and in a timely safe manner
- Carrying out fault diagnosis
- Reporting any faults/defects in accordance with the processes
- Working together with the parts team to obtain the correct replacement parts and ensure they are fitted correctly
- Completing relevant documents on the work you have completed including internal documents, customer documents and department of transport documents
- Ensuring road tests are carried out in line with licence restrictions
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs
- Keeping your workplace clean and returning equipment to designated areas
- Complying with all health and safety regulations ensuring your workplace is safe at all times.
- Previous experience as a Trailer/HGV Technician is Essential
- HGV Driving License would be beneficial but is not essential
- A relevant Level 2/3 qualifications (or equivalent) would be beneficial but is not essential
- Excellent time keeping skills
- To understand the importance of accuracy.
- To be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to plan ahead effectively and multi-task.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.