- Up to £24,000 Basic Salary + bonus
- Mon - Fri 07:30 - 17:00 or 08:00 - 17:30 - 60 Mins Lunch
- 1 in 2 Saturdays 08:00 AM - 12:00
- Southampton, Hampshire
Our Client a Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Southampton area is currently looking to hire an experienced Service Receptionist/Administrator for their busy after sales department.
Duties of a Service Receptionist with our Client
- To provide support administrative support to the dealership
- Generate and take bookings for service and repairs
- Keep track of vehicles due in/booked in for service
- Ensure that the appointment register is kept up to date with the hours sold
- Act as a point of contact for customers by phone and email
- Generate and send quotes and invoices to customers
- Follow up on outstanding order numbers
- A strong administrator
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- To be a team player
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Receptionist/Administrator, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Commercial Vehicle Service Advisor, or others we have in Romsey, Eastleigh, Winchester, Chandlers Ford, Southampton, Bournemouth, Salisbury, New Forest, Ringwood, Fareham, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Wiltshire, Dorset or Hampshire please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!