- Well-established Main Dealer
- Up to £24,000 (DOE + certification) + OTE £30,000
- Monday – Friday 08:00am til 18:00pm + 1 in 4 Saturdays on a rota 08:30am til 13:00pm
You will be responsible for providing a proactive service between the Sales Department, the workshop, external customers, as well as handling incoming bookings.
If you're an experienced and enthusiastic Vehicle Service Advisor who loves delivering world class customer satisfaction, please read on!
- Organising Job Cards.
- Liaising with the Sales department to assist with work prioritisation.
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with Car Technicians.
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required.
- Greeting customers and scheduling services.
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Responding to customer requests.
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop.
Previous motor trade experience within a Service Advisor role, parts advisor role or similar is essential, preferably with Kerridge / CDK Drive data management experience.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in the Oxford or Reading areas please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.