- Competitive Basic Salary
- OTE £30,000
- 25 Days Holiday
- Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, 1 in 4 Saturdays 08:00 – 13:00
- Chichester, West Sussex
Our Client is a successful and progressive third generation family owned business. In 2020 their turnover was over £600m and they employ over 1000 valued members of staff. They rank #6 in the Sunday Times ‘Top Track 250’, which league tables the UK’s private companies with a turnover of <£650m and <5,000 staff.
Our client has a strong reputation within the market and great reputation within the local area. They have a large a successful service operation and our looking to expand their team to keep up with demand.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary
- Bonus opportunities of circa £30,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
- Source and supply manufacturer vehicle parts efficiently for customers and workshop vehicles, meeting agreed sales volume targets.
- Receive record and bin parts and consumables from manufacturer and other suppliers ensuring accuracy of stock deliveries against agreed orders.
- Identify, locate, invoice and issue parts and consumables to customers and other departments using the computer system.
- Pro-actively source parts.
- Supply accurate and detailed parts quotations to internal departments, retail and trade customers.
- Administer parts invoices ensuring invoiced items are allocated correctly.
- Manage and control all parts administration requirements.
- Maintain standards in line with brand standards requirements.
- Always Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the business.
- Understanding of basic vehicle design, function and location of parts.
- Supports others to continuously improve performance. Seeks feedback on own performance, takes responsibility for own development & demonstrates Company values.
- Provides customer service which creates ‘memorable experiences’ through meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Understands the drivers of business performance and uses them to optimise commercial opportunities. Plans and manages processes, resources workflows efficiently.
- Demonstrates openness to change and improvement. Proactively looks for more effective ways of doing things.
- Become an Ambassador for the brand.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Smart appearance.
- Competency in numeracy, literacy and IT.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.