- £28,000 - £30,000 + bonus
- 42.5 hours a week, including 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
- Fantastic and reputable company looking to expand their business
As an experienced Paint Sprayer your duties will include the spraying of vehicles to a high standard and also repairs to panel scruffs, scratches and dents prior to painting.
Whether you have 1 or 20 years' experience, our client is willing to consider any candidate who is confident and able to get the job done.
You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
The ideal Paint Sprayer must have previous experience as a Paint Sprayer and must be confident with the ability to hit the ground running.
You will need to be 100% committed to providing first class workmanship with exceptional attention to detail.
The ideal Paint Sprayer will:
- Be experienced and knowledgeable
- Be qualified (NVQ or equivalent)
- Ideally live in the Liverpool area or be able to commute to Liverpool
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!