- Independent Family Run Service Centre
- Up to £42k Basic DOE
- Croydon, Surrey
- Family Run All Makes & Models Service Centre
Key Responsibilities Diagnostic Vehicle Technician:
- To carry out service and general repairs to customers vehicles including
- Brakes ,clutch replacement etc.
- To carry out diagnostics
- To produce high quality work consistently. We expect high efficiency and productivity.
- Experienced Level 3 minimum Mechanic / Motor Vehicle Technician
- MOT tester –not essential but preferable
- Full valid driving licence can be UK or EU
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Punctuality and politeness are essentials and expected at all times.
- You will need to be well presented with good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
This role is one of many Car Mechanic and MOT Tester Vacancies in South West London & Surrey, please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement for other Motor Trade Jobs similar to this.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.