- Basic salary - up to £22,000 (more available for brand accreditations / solid experience)
- Bonus c. £2500
- 40 hour week (Flexible shift patterns)
- 1 in 3 Saturdays (included in 40hrs - time off in lieu if Saturday worked)
Service Advisor key duties will include:
- Greeting customers and answering any basic queries
- Handling customer requests
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in York please contact Ciara Harman-Woolley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.