- Birmingham Area
- Salary up to £30,388 depending on experience
- Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Mobile Smart Repairer:
- NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds or Equivalent
- You will need to be capable of completing all Service type work to a high standard. Knowledge of the larger and more complex mechanical jobs would be beneficial.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Competitive basic salary
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Company Car Scheme
- Discount on services provided by the company
- Company Van
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.