- Basic Salary up to £28,000 Depending on Experience
- Franchised Main Dealership
- Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30.
Experienced Automotive Purchase Ledger Clerk Required for a Franchised Dealership Group!
Our Client a Well-known Car Dealership, part of a large regional group, is looking for an Purchase Ledger with excellent Customer service skills to join their busy and expanding team.
In return, our Client is prepared to offer a competitive salary package, and the opportunity to work with a well-established dealer with opportunities for long term development.
Duties of a Purchase Ledger Clerk with our Client:
- Ensuring the accurate and timely completion of administration processes to achieve company benchmarks
- Responsible for all aspects of purchase ledger across two sites.
- Planning ahead and managing time carefully to ensure all tasks are achieved
- Ensuring that action is taken to ensure compliance with Group benchmarks
- Striving to achieve a consistently high standard of ledger maintenance in order to ensure that the accurate information is always available from which to make decisions
- Raising and processing payments for suppliers
- Registering and processing invoices.
- Previous Automotive Purchase Ledger experience is ideal.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Intermediate IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.