- Monday to Friday starting at 8.00am each day.
- Basic Salary for 37.5hrs / week = £33,051
- Basic Salary for 42.5hrs / week = £37,458
- Additional Competitive Bonus on top
- Location: Northampton.
This company offers the successful Commercial Vehicle Technician an excellent basic salary, as well as great benefits and bonuses. As well as excellent job security, this company offers excellent working conditions and a modern, comfortable workshop.
They are looking to hire a professional and experienced Commercial Vehicle Technician for their busy site in Northampton.
Responsibilities of a Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- Inspections, Diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of HGV vehicle, light commercial vehicles, trailers and mechanical equipment.
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation.
- Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment.
- Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required.
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details.
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if approved tester).
- Occasionally deal directly with customers.
- IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification.
- Strong customer service skills and good communication skills.
- Comfortable working on commercial vehicles (vans)
- Ability to work autonomously and within given timeframes.
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs, servicing and diagnostics.
- C1 or C2 licence preferable but not essential.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.