- Basic Salary: £35,000 - Basic Salary, OTE £50,000 + (uncapped)
- Monday – Saturday 09:00 – 18:00 – 1 in 2 Sundays 10:00 – 17:00
- Day off during the week
- Company Car
- Used Car Dealership
- Southampton, Hampshire.
Our Client is well established within the local area with a brand synonymous with the automotive trade in the Hampshire area. They are an expanding group committed to growth a continuous success.
You must have excellent people skills, drive, commitment, enthusiasm and an understanding of the motor dealership industry.
Our Client is ideally looking for Car Sales Managers within the automotive industry.
What’s in it for you as a Car Sales Manager?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £35,000
- Monday – Sat 09:00 -18:00, Sun 09:00 – 16:00
- 1 in 2 Sundays off, Day off during the week.
- Competitive Bonus Structure – OTE £50,000
- Company Car
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension.
- To oversee all aspects of vehicle sales in both the digital and physical environment
- Develop and agree sales plans and budgets to achieve agreed financial, marketing and sales targets, including:
- Describe and assess sales potentials and forecasts:
- Develop operating expenses and capital budgets; agree plans and budgets and inform Sales staff to ensure maximum commitment and motivation.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of Sales staff to ensure maximum direct selling time; effective handling of all sales activities.
- Develop and interpret company policies
- Provide guidance and training to sales people to improve their job performance
- Establish administrative procedures and policies to assist the smooth handling of all business and sales records, including: Prospect systems; follow-up call records; management meetings; sales and analyses; trading policies and all related items.
- Retain Gross Profit/Unit: to ensure achievement of maximum gross profit per unit (including accessories)
- Vehicle presentation: to ensure the proper presentation and display of all new and used vehicles at all times including: Fully utilizing all digital outlets, Daily cleaning and valeting, Price specification and notices, vehicles ready for demonstration
- Sales meetings; to carry out daily sales meeting with all Sales staff to ensure motivation, performance, improvement and accurate sales forecasts.
- Previous Automotive Sales Management experience – Ideally used Cars
- Have a positive can - do attitude to work at all times.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
- Ability to qualify customers, overcome objections and to close a sale
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.