Warranty Controller required for our Automotive Client based in Barnsley.
Our Client is an Automotive Commercial dealer and they are currently seeking a Warranty Controller to join their dealership.
For your hard work as a Warranty Controller our client is offering a salary of £25,000 pa
Hours of work for this Warranty Controller role are Monday-Friday full time no weekends
Responsibilities of a Warranty Controller for our Client:
- Manage the franchise warranty function
- Ensure that claims are managed and processed in the optimum timeframe
- As a Warranty Controller you will have full accountability of parts and labours claimed under warranty
- Drive the Warranty function forward through development, communication and implementation of a clear strategic approach.
- Have a previous working experience within a Warranty Manager role
- Experience of DMS
- Strong Warranty Administration background, or have worked within service administration / workshop control
- Good organisational and communication skills
- An eye for detail
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a New Warranty Manager, Warranty Administration, Warranty Supervisor, Service Supervisor Roles within the Motor Trade within the Motor Trade be sure to contact us today.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details