- Based in Bromley, Kent
- Up to £30k Basic Salary + Bonus
- 40 hours per week
My client is a car supermarket based in Bromley, specialising in prestige brands including Audi, Bentley, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes and Porsche. As a family-run business in a competitive industry, we are driven to provide exceptional, timely service in order to make
lifelong customers by creating an unforgettable buying experience.
Key responsibilities of a Customer Service Team Leader:
- You will have considerable experience in a customer service role, ideally in a call centre but face to face is also brilliant.
- You will be hiring and leading the customer service team in our new call centre, providing support and motivation to drive performance when dealing with inbound enquiries and outbound calls to prospects at various stages of the buying journey.
- Primarily, your role will be team leadership and people management of a small team of advisors. You will hold regular team meetings, 121’s and performance reviews, alongside coaching and personal development, as well as acting as the point of escalation for customers.
- Your ultimate mission is to drive appointments to our showroom, using objection handling skills to maximise footfall.
- You will be on a 40 hour per week contract which will evolve to become a rotating shift pattern.
- We are offering a competitive starting salary of up to £30,000 with a bonus scheme measured on your team’s contribution to appointments and ultimate sales.
- We are really looking for someone with excellent communication skills (particularly over the phone), the ability to manage complaints and deescalate situations as required.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.