- Franchise / Main Car Dealer.
- Excellent training and career development opportunities!
- Fantastic uncapped earning potential for those that want to work hard and earn BiG!
- Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday + 1 in 3 Saturday mornings worked.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
In this role you will be well financially rewarded for good work done in a timely fashion, their good Technicians have plenty of work coming through the doors to keep them busy and the ones that work well and hard reap the benefits by being handsomely paid for their efforts!
Vehicle Technician duties will include:
- Servicing vehicles, carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
- Level 2 or 3 NVQ or City & Guilds in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Proven track record working in a professional workshop.
- Your own tools.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Motor trade experience as a Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Basildon please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.